Snow stops play.
Due to the weather we have decided in the interest of everyone’s safety to postpone the race until Saturday 1st March 2014.
The forecast rain turned to snow this morning which closed the car park for a short time.
More rain is forecast for tomorrow (Saturday) and if that also turns to snow it could quite quickly turn into a big problem with car parking and it would result in the race being canceled.
We believe the best option is to postpone until 1/3/14 to allow the weather to improve.
All entries are automatically transferred to the next date.
Please refer to our Terms of entry which was agreed to when entering.
Refunds and Transfers: If you wish to cancel a booking please note the following cancellation conditions: 29+ days notice: £75% paid back. 15-28 days notice: 50% paid back. 14 days or less notice: no refund.
Transfer requests 14 days or less notice are not applicable. Please note the race weekend set up starts from on Friday therefore the timescales above mean all e-mails must be received by our deadline which is 17.00 on the Thursday.
Please email email@example.com Please note we will not deal with any cancellations over the phone, by text or Facebook. We reserve the right to modify or cancel any event if circumstances beyond the control of the organiser should arise. This includes cancellation of event due to extreme weather, acts of God, violence, civil disobedience and war. If event is cancelled we will not be liable for costs of travel fares, hotels, or any other expenses that may be incurred. It is your responsibility to ensure the race is going ahead before travelling. We will do our best to inform you if the race has to be cancelled but we do not accept liability if we are unable to contact you. We strongly advise that you check before making travel and accommodation arrangements. If the event is cancelled we are unable to refund or part refund any entry fee.
Please follow Mini Enduro on Facebook to ensure you are kept up to date.