- There are a minimum of 3 stages in each event
- Transfers in between these transfers are not timed and do not count for the overall standing.
- Special stages close at a specified time, to ensure the event finishes on time.
- Riders will be notified at registration on the morning of the event.
- Time Controls are used check riders in ready for the stage start time.
An all mountain bike is ideal for these races but any mountain bike is allowed
- short travel,
- long travel,
- Fat Bike
- E-Bikes or Pedelecs
- a downhill bike but not recommended with the riding in-between transfer stages.
- Only one Bicycle can be used during an event, including any transition stages.
- Competitors must start and finish the competition on the same frame, fork and wheels.
- You Can only practice on an e-mtb if you are racing on it.
Note on E-bikes –
all bikes used to compete within the ebike class shall comply with the current EU directive and abide by the rules in force, they are as follows (but not limited too)
1, A motor rating of no greater than 250watts motor rated output.
2, An assisted speed limited to 15.5mph. (25kmh)
Full Details of Pedelecs on http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/electric-bike-guides/uk-electric-bike-law/
- A helmet conforming to technical regulation 8.6.1 must be worn during all race and transition stages.
- Knee and elbow protectors are advisable.
- All Competitors must be self-sufficient and prepared for a varying climate as well as any basic mechanical repairs.
- Consideration should be given to the nature of the course and the length of time the event may take to complete.
- This course is marked with signs and with some sections that are taped if a specific line should be taken on the stage.
- If a competitor leaves the trail/course, they must re-enter at the same point and must restore the tape as they found it.
- If a rider is spotted cutting a special stage course by a marshal they will be disqualified.
- The race is timed using Active Pro Transponders, one must be zip tired to fork leg of your race bike and should not be removed or swapped with any other competitor
- Each rider receives a start time for each stage.
- In the interest of safety there is a cut off time, you will be advised of this in your stage start times.
- There will be minimum 20 second time intervals between riders starting a special stage or more depending on the nature of the track.
- If you stop to help an injured rider you may repeat the stage. You must first check out of the stage, then cycle back up the hill without assistance in this case.
- If, while passing a slower rider, you cause them to crash or run off the course, you may be disqualified.
- You may NOT repeat the stage if you suffer a mechanical failure on course.
- Riders who retire must return to the registration tent as soon as possible and follow the instructions of race marshals.
- The ranking of each competitor is the total sum of the special stage times, plus any time penalties.
- In the unlikely event of a tie after 3 stages, the competitor with the fastest final stage time will win, if there is still a tie then we will use the count back rule to decide the final finishing places.
- The Rules may be changed depending on light and weather conditions.
UCI Rules for Mountain Bike Enduro
Refunds and Transfers:
If you wish to cancel a booking please note the following cancellation conditions:
- 29+ days notice: Entry fee minus a £10.00 administration charge per race cancelled. Refunds will be credited back to the card on which you originally paid within 28 days of your notice in writing to email@example.com
- 28 days or less, no refund.
- Transfer requests with 29 days notice are applicable for any remaining events in that year.
- Transfer requests 28 days or less notice are not applicable.
- Please note you can not swap your entry with another rider.
- The race weekend starts from 15:00 on the Friday before therefore the timescales above mean all e-mails must be received by our deadline which is 4 weeks before the 15:00 on the Friday before the race day.
- The above policies are not dependent on circumstances and are final.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org please note we will not deal with any cancellations over the phone, by text or Facebook. Inform us of your full name, category racing and which race we are dealing with.
Force Majeure: If Naked racing is prevented (directly or indirectly) from performing any of its obligations under the entry agreement by reasons of act of God, strikes, trade disputes, breakdowns, government or political action, interruption of transport, acts of war or terrorism, acts of omissions by a third party for any other reasons whatsoever outside of Naked racing control, then Naked racing will be under no liability whatsoever to you and may as its option, cancel the event.
If the event is cancelled we will not be liable for costs of travel fares, hotels, or any other expenses that may be incurred.
It is your responsibility to ensure the race is going ahead before travelling. We will do our best to inform you if the race has to be cancelled but we do not accept liability if we are unable to contact you. We strongly advise that you check before making travel and accommodation arrangements.
If the event is cancelled we are unable to refund or part refund any entry fee, we are also unable to transfer your entry to another event.
By registering to attend an event, you have confirmed that you have read and understood our cancellation policy.
Please follow the mini enduro on Facebook to ensure you are kept up to date.