Sunday 11th October 2020


Race Day Sunday 11th October 2020.
Subject to Covid guidelines

 

Current Situation.

We are planning for this race to take place as planned on Sunday 11th October 2020.

This all depends on Government guidelines at the time of the event which may change at anytime. Even the day before the event should the area go into local lockdown. 

We will refund everyone’s entry fee only (we do not cover any out of pocket expenses) who has entered the race if it is cancelled due to Covid-19 less the credit/debit card fees. 
(The online entry system holds all the entry fee until 5 days after the event so it can be refunded if required)

Until Entries open you can add yourself on to the waiting list to be notified when entries open.